Monday, May 23, 2011

TV Show-May 23, 2011

I promised myself I would use this forum only for our trip, but I must share this with you. Last night on the National Geographic channel there was an hour long special entitled Tornado2011. It was about the April 27th outbreak of tornadoes. There are no words I can think of that adequately describe what footage they showed. Check your TV line-up to see when it replays again. It is worth watching and that's an understatement. They had footage that has not been shown on any channel at any time. One was a cell phone video of a young lady in her car when the car was picked up and flipped by a tornado. She survived, thankfully. They showed footage of downtown Cullman that no one has seen. It was unbelievable. Please try to watch it because it shows how complacent Southerners have become because we have so many warnings that we ignore them. It will change how you feel about those warnings. I'm so happy to see the sunhine this morning!

No comments:

Post a Comment