Monday, May 13, 2013

Caesar's Palace-May 13, 2013

We realized that we had skipped over Caesar's Palace while seeing everything we can in Las Vegas. So, we went there. Truthfully I had forgotten how massive that place is and how opulent. The works of art are magnificent. Most are marble and huge. It was rather dark inside so taking pictures was difficult at best. I'll share a couple.
 
Yes, it is blurry. You know how I dislike pictures made with an
iPhone. But it was just too dark to use the Sony camera. I was in
hopes this would show how massive this one ceiling is, but I think I failed.
 
 
A little clearer, but still not like I'd like. I was looking straight up
at this statue. One is left to wonder how much $$ is tied up in artwork, marble and plaster.
 
The thing that really got to me were the escalators. They are curved and go up three stories in a semi circle. I was fine going up in a arch but it made me dizzy coming back down. These escalators were so unique I hope you all get a chance to ride up and down on them. Put it on your bucket list. It was quite an experience.
 
We are packing to move on down the road tomorrow.
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment