Saturday, May 4, 2013

I forgot Terry-May 4, 2013

I cannot believe I forgot to comment on the Terry Fator show. We saw him on Wednesday night. It was a gift from Derrick and Josh. What a gift. Terry was on our bucket list. He was worth waiting for. He is an extremely talented man who would have gone forever unnoticed had it not been for America's Got Talent. He signed the biggest contract in Las Vegas history in 2008. He has brought in over 1 million people to the Mirage to see his show, so I think his contract will be renewed. Yet he remains humble and grateful. And his show is clean. He has 16 puppet characters and I think he used about half of them at the show we saw. What surprised us most is that he actually sang solo, without puppets, three songs he wrote. He has a very nice voice. One of the songs was a tribute to our military. It was fabulous. We do highly recommend this show if you come to Las Vegas.

No comments:

Post a Comment