Friday, May 10, 2013

No news-May 10, 2013

We made a major decision to leave here early next week. It has been tough to think about. In making that decision we have things that must be done since the coach has been sitting still so long. So, we have been doing that plus buying supplies and extra food. Boring stuff. That is why I have not blogged for a couple of days. There's nothing exciting to share. I am being honest when I say we still do not know where we are going. We will have to decide before we drive out of the park, that's for sure.

I do want to post one picture for my Southern followers. The Oleanders here defy description. In the South they grow like bushes. Here they are trees. I was absolutely shocked when I realized those trees loaded with blooms of every color were actually Oleander bushes.

These Oleanders are at the back of the park. That is an 8 foot concrete block
wall they are leaning over. These trees are really big and healthy.
 
Today will be more getting ready. Still nothing fun to blog about. Hang in there with me!

No comments:

Post a Comment